Chemistry is the scientific discipline of atom compounds, i.e. And molecules, i.e. Combinations of atoms: their composition, structure, properties, behavior, and changes in response to other compounds. Chemistry addresses topics such as There are four types of chemical bonds: covalent bonds that share one or more electron(s).
- Do you want to hear a sodium joke?
- Don’t trust atoms, they make up everything.
- If the Silver Surfer and Iron Man team up, they’d be alloys.
- Silver walks up to Gold in a bar and says, “AU, get outta here!”
- What did the scientist say when he found 2 isotopes of helium?
- What did the bartender say when oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur, sodium, and phosphorous walked into his bar?
- What do you do with a dead chemist?
- I asked the guy sitting next to me if he had any Sodium Hypobromite.
He said NaBrO
- I heard oxygen and magnesium were going out, and I was like, “OMG”!
- I was going to tell a Chemistry joke, but I was afraid I wouldn’t get a good reaction.
- A covalent bond yells at an ionic bond: “Didn’t anyone teach you how to share?!”
- Two guys were arrested last night. One was drinking battery acid and the other swallowing fireworks. Police charged one and let the other one off.
- Two atoms walking down the road. One says: hey, I lost an electron! His friend says: are you sure? He replies: yes, I’m positive!
- Never trust atoms, they make up everything.