[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
- I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory.
All I did was take a day off.
- What kind of fish is made of only two sodium atoms?
- I Mustache you a question, but I’ll shave it for later.
- Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft very hastily! But, it sank suddenly!… what lesson learned by the duo?
It is proof that you can’t have your kayak and heat it too!
- A job that I could really see myself doing?
- What do you call someone without a body or a nose?
- She didn’t tell her mother that she ate some glue.
Her lips were sealed.
- What do you see when the smog lifts in Los Angeles?
- What do you call the Local Area Network in Australia?
The LAN down under!
- Did you know that Santa’s helpers were subordinate clauses?