[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
We Love that Feeling, When We see smile on your Face. SO here are the best Best 30 Puns you have ever heard. Keep smiling
- England has no kidney bank,
but it does have a Liverpool.
- I used to be a banker,
but then I lost interest.
- Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
- I want to tell a joke about chemistry,
but I fear there won’t be any reaction,
- Want to hear a joke about Sodium and Hydrogen
- When a musician is buried after his/her death, you can hear their songs and symphonies in reverse – after all, they are decomposing!,
- A group of animals had a running race. All the animals who lost the race complained the winner a cheetah.
- Why is the cyclone sad?
It is in depression!,
- While running the code line-by-line, the system crashed
it was the last segment’s fault,
- I had a mole on my hand which I did not like.
Later, it grew on me,
- Why does the photon never carry a luggage
it travels light,
- I could not access the secure server
I lost my key-chain,
- Why did I ran out of calendars?
I was eating dates,
- I think the light bulbs like me when I enter my home, because as and when I enter,
they are turned on.
- She had a photographic memory
but never developed it.
- I was struggling to figure out how lightning works then it struck me.
- The grammarian was very logical.
He had a lot of Comma sense.
- I think educated people are hot because they have more degrees.
- Did you hear of the guy who cut off his left ear?
Don’t worry, he’s alright now.
- I swallowed some food coloring.
The doctor says I’m fine, but I feel like I’ve just dyed.
- Did you guys hear about the guy who was hit with a can of soda?
He’s fine now, he’s lucky it was a soft drink.
- I went out with a coal miner. I guess you could say I was carbon dated.
- I finally got rid of that nasty electrical charge I’ve been carrying.
- I auditioned to be a trumpet player. Sadly,
I blew it…
- Have you heard of the man working in the cemetery?
Me neither, all I know is that, it’s a grave matter.
- I couldn’t fix the washing machine,
so I threw in the towel.
- Have you ever tried to eat a clock?
It’s very time consuming.
- Last year my history teacher asked what my favorite decade of the 20th century was.
I was going to say the 1930’s, but that was a bit depressing.
- If vegetarians are arguing is it still considered beef?
- I have a few jokes about unemployed people,
but none of them seem to work.