[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Searching for clever puns? You’re in the ideal place, the best cliché jokes to entertain you. we have the puns which designed to make serious laughs.
- My watch is stuck between 2.00 and 2:30; it’s a do or dhai situation.
- Vishwanathan Anand gets tense when the waiter asks, ‘Check de doon’.
- A potato was grilled by cops; after two hours of torture, it gave in, ‘Main Batata hun, main Batata hun…’
- Friends pay food bills on a de-tu-de basis.
- An old lady asked me the way to the temple; I replied, ‘Magistrate’
- The salaried class feel that the changing nature of taxes is too T.D.S.
- What do you call a laughing motorcycle?
- A sheikh in Dubai supports teenagers,
he’ll be called ‘Protein Shake’
- I wash the dishes at her house, she washes the dishes at mine.
We are ‘maid’ for each other
- If a consultant leaves his/her job,
they will say ‘Tata Consultancy Services’
- My brother in law is named dosa,
I call him ‘Masala Dosa’
- A murder in an ATM will be called suicide because it is ‘ATM-hatya’.
- If your friend changes a lot in four years, what will he/she be called?
- A friend of mine is named Sonam, her favorite song is ‘I’ve become so numb’
- If Varun is thrown off a plane he’d be called ‘Vafly’
- If someone lands on Mars, what will he/she say.
‘Yei to unEarth ho Gaya’
- What do you call a former IT engineer?